We offer free shipping and fast ship to your door.
The patented oil-injected rammers offer the performance of two-cycle rammers with the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times…up to 100 hours on a single tank of oil. The low oil shutdown prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble free operation. The oil-injected rammers come in three weight classes.
- Powered by Wacker Neuson's exclusive WM 80 engine specifically designed for tough rammer applications and meets all EPA and European emission standards
- Integrated fuel valve and gas lever provide simple operation and easy starting
- Unit will shut down if left idling for extended period of time, reduces emssions
- Optimized guide handle reduces vibration, improving operator comfort
- A unique four stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
BS 50-2i BS 60-2i BS 70-2i Operating data Operating weight lb 130 145 163.1 Ramming shoe size (WxL) * in 11 x 13 11 x 13 11 x 13 L x W x H in 26.5 x 13.5 x 37 26.5 x 13.5 x 38 26.5 x 13.5 x 38 Percussion rate max. blows/min 700 700 650 Stroke at the ramming shoe in 2.51 3.12 2.54 Operating speed ft/min 31.2 32.1 29.2 Surface capacity Compaction ft²/h 1,711.5 1,765.3 1,593.1 Engine / Motor group extra Engine / Motor type air-cooled single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine air-cooled single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine air-cooled single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine Engine / Motor manufacturer Wacker Neuson Wacker Neuson Wacker Neuson Engine / Motor WM 80 WM 80 WM 80 Displacement in³ 4.88 4.88 4.88 Fuel consumption US gal/h 0.26 0.31 0.34 Operating performance Max rated Power ISO 3046-1 hp 2.3 2.4 2.7 at rpm rpm 4,400 4,400 4,400 Tank capacity (fuel) US qt 3.17 3.17 3.17 Tank capacity (oil) US qt 1.37 1.37 1.37 Gasoline / oil mixture Ratio 120:1 120:1 120:1