The Ultra-Tow 5/16-in. rachet chain binder is the professional way to clamp, bind, anchor, and tie down large loads. With a 5400-lb. working load and 19,000-lb. breaking strength. This chain binder works with 5/16-in. Grade 70, or 3/8-in. Grade 43 chain. The rachet makes load tightening easier, faster, and allows quick tightening if the load shifts. The long handle provides excellent leverage. Ideal for truckers and farmers.
Features and Benefits
- 5400-lb. working load limit
- Use with 5/16-in Grade 70 or 3/8-in. Grade 43 chain
- Long 7 1/2-in. handle with carbon steel construction allows greater leverage and strength
- Featuring double hooks and turnbuckle screws that tighten to pull in load chain up to 10 in.
- Rachet makes load tightening easier and faster
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112