* Brand Takamura
* Type: Chef and all purpose
* VG-10, one of the most popular stainless steel in Japanese knife
* Used for chopping, slicing and dicing ingredients for soups, stews and
vegetable platters, meat, fish.
* Wear and corrosion resistant.
* Great gift to your loved ones.
* Stay sharp a long time
blacksmiths at Takamura Cutlery forges their knives using the skills passed
down for 700 years in Fukui prefecture. They strive to perfect every minor
detail of their knives and has been highly rated by top chefs of the world.
· Weight: 5.8 ounces
· Blade Length: 210 mm (8.25")
· Overall Length: 340 mm (13.5")
· Blade bevel: Both
· Blade Height: 45.2 mm
Blade steel: VG-10
Overall length: 11.75"
Blade length: 7"
Overall weight: 0.30lbs
Blade bevel: Both
* Wash and keep dry after each
* Do not use on frozen food and bones