* Brand Shigeki Santoku
* VG-10, one of the most popular stainless steel in Japanese knife industry
* General Purpose Knife 165mm (6-1/2″)
* Used for chopping, slicing and dicing ingredients for soups, stews and vegetable platters include meat and fish
* Wear and corrosion resistant.
* Great gift to your loved ones.
* Blade is made from many layers.
* Stay sharp a long time
Shigeki knives are forged in Hyogo prefecture, Miki city.
Since the Meiji period this brand have been introducing high quality tools and
cutlery and the Shigeki Knives offer unique looks and great performance which
receive high reviews from personal chefs worldwide.
Blade steel: VG-10 Stainless Steel
Blade length: 165mm (9-1/2")
Overall length: 11.50″
Overall weight: 0.30lbs
Blade bevel: Equal edge.
* Wash and keep dry after each use.
* No overnight in dishwashing machine.
* Do not use on frozen food and bones