Auger bits not included.
Post Hole Diggers, a simple two man operation hand held earth auger, the Dirtdawg-TM11 is an awesome digging machine. Designed with heavy metal handlebars and gel Pro-grips, reducing vibration and user fatigue. Manufactured with the superior quality components and features you have known and come to expect from RICE Hydro.
- 190 foot pounds of Torque
- 2" to 12" auger bit capacity, 7/8" square drive
- Heavy duty aluminum castings, manufactured in the USA
- Oil sight glass, for quick fill and level control
- Timken tapered roller bearings, less maintenance and longer life
- All gear drive transmission for maximum power
- Centrifugal clutch slips when encountering obstruction
- 160 CC 5.5 HP Honda Engine, with kill switch for both operators
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Weight: 80 pounds Shipping weight: 90 pounds
Rice Hydro TM11-STAND holds one 2-man unit and 5 auger bits
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112