- All Power-Trim edger frame components are 100% interchangeable - engine type and front wheel configuration determine the model number.
- Manual clutch disengagement is standard on all models.
- 8" wheel models offer extreme versatility when edging curves and circles along with the capability to bevel cut 10 degrees left of vertical.
- All curb-riding units will edge while riding a 6" curb.
- Using "Trim Mode" means no more hand clipping grass around poles and trees or along fences and walls - just turn the blade flat and mow.
B&S - 550 Series
2 adjustable 7 in.x1.5 in.
11 gauge steel, stamped and formed
1/2" arbor, permanently sealed water pump type
Baked urethane powder coat finish
7"x1.50" with steel hubs, solid rubber tires and ball bearings. Note - 8"x2.75" front wheels are 100 lb load tires
10"x2"x1/2" arbor, 0.80 thickness, heavy duty spring steel
Side Arm Main
Pivot - spring loaded shoulder bolt
All steel mounting with screws to handle
Briggs & Stratton
83132 Type 0224-F1
127cc, 5.50 Torque