This Item is not available see ST61230 or ST61460
The ST6125G is a performance minded heavy-duty industrial submersible centrifugal pump. It is the ideal choice for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that delivers high flow and high head performance. Key features include: a rugged industrial cast iron housing, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller, and molded 50' Power Cable with strain relief.MAX Liquid temperature: 104°.
This type of pump requires a Control Box to provide safe operations and safety shutdowns such as thermal & voltage overload protection. Further, the Control Box would permit float switch connections.
- 15.0HP, 230/460V, 3Ø 60 Hz.
- Running AMPS - 35A (230V) / 18A (460V).
- Field changeable voltage (motor J-box).
- 6” Industrial Flange Male Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Easy Impeller Clean-out.
- Suction Cover - Ductile Iron (450).
- Suction Strainer – Stainless Steel (304).
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 104° F – pH 4-10.
- 50’ of molded power cord w/strain relief.
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/2” Levels.
- MAX installation depth – 82’ (25m)
Submersible Pump Control Boxes
CB12 Cntrl Box ST4125 ST6125 (230V only)
CB14 Cntrl Box ST4125 ST6125 (460V only)