Multiquip ST2047 Sump Pump
Click Image for Gallery
This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2047 incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 50’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/9.8A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2” (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 50’ of molded power cord w/strain relief
Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1” Levels.
Unit Specifications Impeller Type Neoprene Rubber over
Impeller Disc Size 2 in 50 mm Total Head 47 ft 14.3 m Water Capacity 87 gpm 319 lpm Max. Solid Intake 0 in 0 mm Electrical Specifications Power 1 HP 0.75 kW Phase Single Voltage 115 V Starting Amperage 49 A Running Amperage 9.8 A Cable Length 50 ft 15.2 m Dimensions & Weights Pump Diameter 7.4 in 188 mm Overall Height 15.4 in 391 mm Operating Weight 33 lb 15 kg