Multiquip ST2038P Sump Pump
Click Image for Gallery
This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. The unique casing design of this pump permits it to draw water to a level of 1/16” without having to place the pump in any kind of sump. This versatile, low maintenance pump is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2038P incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 19’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/8.0A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2” (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 50’ of molded power cord w/strain relief
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/16” Levels.
Unit Specifications Impeller Type Neoprene Rubber over
Impeller Disc Size 2 in 50 mm Total Head 38 ft 11.5 m Water Capacity 60 gpm 227 lpm Max. Solid Intake 0 in 0 mm Electrical Specifications Power 1 HP 0.75 kW Phase Single Voltage 115 V Starting Amperage 56 A Running Amperage 6.5 A Cable Length 50 ft 15.2 m Dimensions & Weights Pump Diameter 7.7 in 196 mm Overall Height 15.4 in 391 mm Operating Weight 31 lb 14 kg