Multiquip QPT405SLT High Pressure Water Pump
The QPT405SLT complements the MQ high pressure pump family and offers a 4” suction port with a 4” & 3” discharge manifold design. Multiquip's versatile, multipurpose high pressure centrifugal pump tackles high pressure/high head clear water applications. The QPT405SLT is ideal for jetting operations, water wash, agricultural applications, and firefighting support.
- WET Self Priming Design: simply fill the casing with water and the pump is primed in seconds.
- Die Cast Aluminum Body: lightweight, resilient pump body for strength and easy handling.
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine w/ low oil alert system.
- Provides a 4-inch suction port – and a versatile (one) 4” and (two) 3” discharge manifold design.
- Cast Iron Ports: for durability and are easily replaced if damaged.
- Tubular Steel Frame: rugged 1" diameter steel frame encases and help protects the pump end and engine.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: minimizes corrosion adds to operating longevity.
- Unique twin closed impeller design that creates very high pressure to 163 psi.
- Pumps up to 210 gallons per minute and provides 377 feet of head.
Unit Specifications Suction x Discharge 3 x 3 x 4 in
76 x 76 x 102 mm
Max. Water Capacity 210 gpm 795 lpm Max. Lift 25 ft 7.6 m Max. Head 377 ft 115 m Max. Pressure 163 psi 1125 kPA Max. Solid Intake 0.18 in 6 mm Fuel Tank Capacity 4.8 qt 181 L Optional Wheel Kit UWKA Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 36 in 955 mm Overall Width 28 in 750 mm Overall Height 32 in 955 mm Operating Weight 311 lb 141 kg