Multiquip QP4TH Trash Pump
Click Image for Gallery
The QP4TH is the perfect choice for larger pumping applications. Powered by an easy-start Honda 10.7-HP engine it is the preferred choice for dependable dewatering. Four handles on the frame means easy handling. An optional wheel kit is also available.
- Features to tackle the toughest requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 10.7HP Honda GX340 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2-inch (51 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum Head – 92 ft (28 meters).
- Can pump up to 555 gallons (2,100 liters) per minute.
- Dual 4-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
Unit Specifications Suction x Discharge 4 x 4 in
100 x 100 mm
Max. Water Capacity 555 gpm 2100 lpm Max. Lift 25 ft 7.6 m Max. Head 92 ft 28 m Max. Pressure 40 psi 275 kPA Max. Solid Intake 2 in 51 mm Fuel Tank Capacity 1.65 Gal 6.5 L Optional Wheel Kit UWK4 Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 30.1 in 765 mm Overall Width 27.3 in 693 mm Overall Height 30.7 in 780 mm Operating Weight 216 lb 98 kg