Multiquip QP2TZ Trash Pump
Click Image for Gallery
Compact, stronger aluminum die cast pump casing for faster priming at higher speeds. True one-person operation for a diesel-powered water pump. Possesses many of the same pump features as its gasoline counterpart. Dependable Subaru-Hatz engines with recoil start, automatic decompression are also standard.
- Compact and portable design..
- Rugged 4.6HP Subaru/Hatz 1B20 diesel engine.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2-inch (51 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum Head – 95 ft (29 meters).
- Can pump up to 198 gallons (750 liters) per minute.
- Dual 2-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
Unit Specifications Suction x Discharge 2 x 2 in
51 x 51 mm
Max. Water Capacity 198 gpm 750 lpm Max. Lift 25 ft 7.6 m Max. Head 95 ft 29 m Max. Pressure 41.1 psi 283 kPA Max. Solid Intake 1 in 25 mm Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Gal 3 L Optional Wheel Kit UWKA Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 26.5 in 673 mm Overall Width 18.3 in 465 mm Overall Height 23.2 in 589 mm Operating Weight 131 lb 59 kg