Multiquip Pump-Sub 2 1HP 115V 73GPM 1 with Float ST2037F
2 Inch Discharge, 115V 1Ø, 1.0 HP, 73 GPM, 37' Total Head
This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2037 incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 25’ Power Cable with strain relief.
Model ST2037F is available that provides a tethered industrial mechanical float switch assembly.
· 1.0HP, 115V/9.8A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor
· Built-in Overload Protection
· 2” (NPT) Female Discharge Port
· Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals
· Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor
· Pumps Liquid Up To 120°F
· 25’ of molded power cord w/strain relief
· Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/2” Levels