Multiquip MQD2H Diaphragm Pump
Click Image for Gallery
Diaphragm pumps are built for long-life and reliable service in many applications. Favored by municipalities and contractors for street repairs and other seepage applications.
- Ideal for muddy water, high solid content.
- Handles 1 5/8” solids.
- For fluids up to 180° F.
- Pumps up to 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powered by a Honda GX120 3.5HP gasoline engine.
- Enclosed gears with oil bath lubrication.
- Easily switches from inline to transverse flow.
Unit Specifications Suction x Discharge 2 x 2 in
51 x 51 mm
Max. Water Capacity 50 gpm 189 lpm Max. Lift 25 ft 7.6 m Max. Head 50 ft 15 m Fuel Tank Capacity 2.1 qt 2 L Optional Wheel Kit Wheel Kit included with Pump Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 39.2 in 996 mm Overall Width 25.7 in 653 mm Overall Height 23.2 in 589 mm Operating Weight 125 lb 57 kg