Multiquip AP8SAP ActivPrime 8 Inch Dewatering Pump
The Multiquip ActivPrime Automatic priming pump series is the perfect choice to tackle demanding dewatering challenges such as sewage by-pass, general construction, emergency response, mining operations, and industrial applications.
- Automatic priming design utilizes an engine and gear driven compressor
- Lifetime warranty venturi assembly
- 3/4" thick 30 cast iron pump casing provides greater resistance to shock loading
- Reliable engine performance is assured with ActivPrime models powered by John Deere diesel engines that meet Tier 4 interim requirements
- Easy pump casing serviceable; multiple quick access clean-out ports
- High efficiency close impeller reduces axial loading to prolong seal and bearing life
- Grease lubricated tungsten carbide mechanical seal provides abrasion resistance and long life
- Reduce fueling intervals and operating cost for equipment: ActivPrime pumps are equipped with 75-gallon tanks to provide a 24 hour run time
- Equip your pump for unattended operation with an optional Auto Start/Stop control panel that includes audible alarm for safety
- Quickly remove/connect hoses from the pump body. All ActivPrime pumps are equipped with Bauer style cam-lock hose fittings
- Safe towing with DOT certified trailers.
Unit Specifications Engine Make/Model John Deere 4024TF-290-74 Turbo Diesel Engine Power Output 74 HP Max. Flow 2,700 gpm 10,220 lpm Max. Head 213 ft 6.5 m Max. Pressure 71.4 psi Max Solid Intake 4 in 0.1016 mm Overall Weight 5,875 lb 2664.85 kg Frame Specifications Enclosure Type Open Frame Mounting Type Pintle Hitch Fuel Tank Capacity 75 gal 278 L