Husqvarna K970 Ringsaw 967272301
The K 970 Ring power cutter is just as flexible, versatile and mobile as standard gasoline driven power cutter. Cut hole is alteration, renovation, and new construction work. Adjustment of window and door openings. Pipe cutting for installation work. Cutting depth of 10", twice the depth of the traditional power cutter. Active Air Filtration, centrifugal air cleaning in three stages, extends product life and service intervals. Engine with X-Torque produces more power, higher torque and greatly reduced emissions. Smart Carb built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption. EasyStart provides 50% easier starts. DuraStarter, a dust sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and service life. The Poly V-belt provides better power transmission, less retensioning and increased product life. Efficient vibration and sound dampening make the machine more convenient to use. Wet kit, easy-adjust blade guard and self-lubricating clutch bearings. Air-cooled two stroke engine.
- Power output: 4.5 kW / 6.1 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 94 cm³ / 5.7 cu.inch
- Blade diameter: 350 mm / 14 inch
- Max cutting depth: 260 mm / 10 inch
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 13.5 kg / 29.8 lbs
- Vibrations front handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 3.7 m/s²
- Sound level: 104 dB(A)
- Guaranteed sound power level, LWA: 118 dB(A)
- Blade not included.