- Perfect for demolition and smaller excavation work,
- both indoors and out, as well as pile-driving and work
- in confined spaces such as basements.
- Efficient in tough environments, like the steel
- processing industry.
- Handles building demolition in most types of materials.
- Fixed arm with stable, durable design needs a minimum
- of service. The fixed arm delivers precise positioning of
- the tool.
- Outriggers with extra wide span for superior stability
- and high workload.
- Low weight and short chassis make the machine easy
- to transport and maneuver in tight spaces.
- Zero exhaust emissions. 100% electric over hydraulic
Husqvarna DXR 310
Husqvarna DXR 310 W/EXTREME HEAT PKG
Husqvarna DXR 300 Specifications
Weight, lbs (kg)
Reach*, ft (m)
Flow 60 Hz, g/min (l/min)
System pressure, nominal maximum, psi (bar)
Range, radio, ft (m)
Up to 328 (100)
Industrial Bluetooth, class 1
Battery for remote control
High-capacity Li-ion 1600 mAh
Power, hp (kW)