Snake-Oil™ preserves and protects sewer cables against rust and corrosion. It’s better than common lubricants because its special rust inhibitor cuts through moisture and replaces it with a rust-resistant coating. You’ll significantly extend the life of your cables and sewer machine, including the drum, bearings and power cable feed rollers. Snake Oil also includes a deodorizer to give equipment a fresh, clean smell.
Features and Benefits
- Snake-Oil Classic™ Preserves & Protects Sewer Cables & Equipment
- Experienced professionals call it the dependable way to preserve and protect sewer cables from rust.
- General's Snake-Oil Classic™ is better than common lubricants. Its special rust inhibitor cuts through moisture and replaces it with a rust resistant coating.
- Sewer cables and machines, including drums, bearings and power cable feeds, enjoy significantly extended life.
- Lemon scented deodorant gives everything a fresh, clean smell.
- It's easy to use, too. Just pour a quantity of the Snake-Oil Classic into the drum and rotate the container, letting the oil contact as much of the cable as possible. Then drain off excess Snake-Oil Classic and allow the cable to air-dry.
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112