Financing available, first 120 days no payment. After 120 days (48 months no interest)
The walk-behind that’s miles ahead of the competition.
|Wheel Size||Front: 11 x 4.0-5; Drive: 18 x 8.5-8|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal. (18.9 L)|
|Deck Size||60 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
By virtually any measure, the Turf Tracer X-Series represents the definitive, full-featured hydro mower. Whether you choose the 52- or 60-inch cutting deck, the UltraCut™ Series 4 with splined spindle blade driver is up to the toughest jobs. As are the X-Series engines—Kohler® EFI, Kawasaki® and Kohler EFI Propane. Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, and up to 2.25 in reverse, also rank the Turf Tracer X-Series among the most productive mowers in its class.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Propane: An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Superior Air Filtration: This series comes standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
- Clutch Performance: A large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides excellent durability for extra-long life.
- Superior Cut Quality: UltraCut™ Series 4 deck
- Deck Options: With the Turf Tracer X-Series, you can choose up to a 60-inch deck.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.5" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm.) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Curb Weight: 760
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Cup Holder: No
- Drive Tires: 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0-5, smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Height: 45.0 in.
- Length: 84.8 in.
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Width: 73.0 in.
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ECV650
- Engine Type: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0- 6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0-2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Type: Gas EFI