Exmark RAS720CKC52300 Radius S-Series w/52” UltraCut Series 3 Deck
Exmark Radius S-Series delivers the cut quality and durability professionals demand at an unbeatable value. Powered by Kohler ZT engines, with Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions and up to 9 mph fwd. ground speed Radius improves productivity, but an operator seat with adjustable isolation technology and elastometric vibration control (EVC) means maximum comfort.
- UltraCut Deck Technology: Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
- Heavy Duty Unibody Frame: Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
- Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS): Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
- Fuel Gauge Window: Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
- Height of Cut Made Easy: The height of cut is positioned to provide an open operator platform that allows the operator to quickly locate the preferred cut position when viewing from the top down.
- Adjustable Isolation Technology: Designed to offer increased operator isolation from vibration and bumps, Exmark’s exclusive adjustable seat isolation technology uses rubber isolation bumpers to suspend the operator seat above the chassis.
- Seat Flip-Up: Provides increased service access to fuel system and engine compartment or help keep the seating surface cool and dirt free when not in use.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.50"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67")diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires: 23 x 9.5-12 K500
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Caged Roller Bearings
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: High back seat with foam padded seat cushion , armrests, integral safety switch, and adjustable Seat Isolation System
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ZT720
- Engine Displacement: 725
- Engine Series: Confidant™
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,700 rpm
- Air Filter: Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Dual Hydro Gear ZT3100, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–9.0 mph (14.5 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 120-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Width / Cutting Deck: 52"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width: 64.3 in. (163.3 cm)
- Length: 81.7 in. (207.5 cm)
- Height: 70.2 in. (178.3 cm)
- Curb Weight: 892