Financing available, first 120 days no payment. After 120 days (48 months no interest)
- Standard Rear Engine Guard: Provides added production to the engine components from damage by brush and debris.
- Simple Adjustment: With a single-point height adjust, it’s easy to adjust the Quest’s cutting deck.
- Automatic Braking System: For added safety, whenever the Quest’s controls are positioned outward, its parking brake is applied automatically.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Comfort Comes Standard: Its premium, ergonomically designed seat system provides a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain.
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Welded and Fabricated Deck: Our deck system offers added strength and commercial durability.
- Hitch Kit: Standard feature on S-Series. Provides mounting access to pull a cart or other accessories.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 34"
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 17.50" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Height: 45.4 in (115.3 cm)
- Length: 74.7 in. (189.7 cm)
- Width: 45.6 in. (115.8 cm)
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Drive Tires: 18 x 6-8, 4-ply Turf Tech TL
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 ribbed tread, pneumatic
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Carb Compliant: No
- Casters: .25" thick caster yoke arms
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Displacement: 452
- Engine Model: 452
- Engine Series: Single
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 80-ft-lbs clutch
- ROPS: None
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
|Engine Type||452 Single|
|Transmission||Two Hydro-Gear ZT2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir|
|Wheel Size||Front: 11 x 4-5; Drive: 18 x 6-8|
|Fuel Capacity||2.9 gal. (11 L)|
|Deck Size||34 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|