Exmark QTE452CEM42100 Quest E-Series 452CC w/42" Stamped Deck
Click Image for Gallery
- Superior Handling: The Quest is designed with its heaviest components mounted low in the frame, toward the center of the machine. This low center of gravity improves handling and traction.
- New Deck Size: In addition to the 42-inch deck, the Quest E-Series is now available with a 54-inch deck.
- Standard Rear Engine Guard: Provides added production to the engine components from damage by brush and debris.
- Simple Adjustment: With a single-point height adjust, it’s easy to adjust the Quest’s cutting deck.
- Automatic Braking System: For added safety, whenever the Quest’s controls are positioned outward, its parking brake is applied automatically.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Deck Style: Full-floating, stamped steel deck. Side-discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, riveted 10-gauge steel.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50" diameter cutter housing with 0.67" diameter spindle shaft.
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Weight: 555 lbs.
- Width: 53.8 in. (116.7 cm)
- Length: 71.8 in. (182.4 cm)
- Height: 40.7 in. (103.4 cm)
- Air Filter: Standard engine manufacturer's air filter.
- Steering & Motion Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Turning Radius: True zero-turn.
- Casters: 0.25"-thick caster yoke arms.
- Front Caster Tires: 11"x 4.0–5" ribbed tread, pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 18"x7.5-8", 4-ply Turf Tech TL.
- Seat: High-back, hinged mounting, spring suspension.
- Parking Brake: Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Engine: Exmark® 452 [engine speed 3,300 rpm]
- Blades: 2 Blades at 21.60" [0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel]
- Cutting Width: 42" Series 1 (86.4 cm)
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (1.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Drive System: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2100 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans,integrated reservoir.
- Transmission: Hydro-Drive.
- Speed: Up to 7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, and up to 3.4 mph (5.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 80 ft-lb clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System: 12-V battery, 15-amp alternator.