Financing available, first 120 days no payment. After 120 days (48 months no interest)
The California Code of Regulations requires ROPS and seatbelt (if equipped) on all commercial mowers effective March 1, 2011. Because all Navigators were designed
with an optional ROPS accessory, they are subject to this regulation and must be fitted with this ROPS. The part # to order for the Navigator ROPS is 126-0369.
There’s mowing. There’s manicuring. And then there’s navigating. .
|Wheel Size||Front: 8 x 3.0-4; Drive: 18 x 10.5-10|
|Fuel Capacity||7.5 gal. (28.4 L)|
|Deck Size||48 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
Nothing is perfect. But a lawn maintained with an Exmark Navigator may be as close as it gets. That’s thanks, in large part, to its patented fill-reduction. Combined with a larger diameter blower, the Navigator generates more airflow for better vacuuming and debris collection. And this year’s model is perfectly suited for any pro who wants even more controllability, responsiveness and less hand force. Another Navigator signature trait is the higher blade tip speed for slicing grass into finer particles. Then, its center-discharge deck designed with two-sided trimming lets the operator accurately control discharge, keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free. And the Navigator does all this at speeds up to 7 mph. So, you can Navigate a virtually perfect lawn in no time.
- Fill Reduction: The Navigator’s patented fill-reduction system lets you bag 100%, bag 33% and mulch 67% or mulch 100%. All with its versatile cutting deck and baffle system.
- “FeatherTouch” Controls: As the name implies, you don’t have to muscle the Navigator around. Its FeatherTouch controls make maneuvering tight spots virtually effortless.
- More Capacity, More Productivity: The optional powered dump attachment system means less time emptying and more time mowing. An exclusive baffle design fills, evenly back to front, for maximum efficiency.
- Heavy Duty Gear Box: Superior gear with spiral-bevel cut gears. Rated at 50hp for improved durability.
- Easy to Maintain: Landscape professionals can spend more time mowing and less time maintaining their equipment.
- Deck Depth: 4 5/8 inch deep deck allows for improved productivity and durability.
- Blower Size: Larger diameter blower helps improve hopper fill and reduce plugging.
- Engine Orientation: Orientation of the engine draws air from the front of the machine over the belts, pumps and through the engine to the rear of the machine extending driveline component life. Fuel tank pivots out for easy servicing of the engine.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Bag Capacity: 9.5 bushel (76 gallons)
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 25" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.0" (10.2 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments .
- Deck Construction: 7-gauge sides joined by a continuous bead weld to a 10-gauge top, 3/16" wear guard is welded to the entire base of the deck, 7-gauge deck spindle supports, 0.25"-thick strap steel deck supports.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full Floating rear discharge cutting deck w/heavy duty gear driven spindle assembly. Patented Fill Reduction baffles standard.
- Curb Weight: 1170
- Height: 51.2 in. (130.0 cm)
- Length: 94.5 in. (240.0 cm)
- Width: 49.2 in. (125.0 cm)
- Blade Spindles: Heavy Duty cast iron right-angle gearboxes.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 10.5-10 Multi-Trac® C/S.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 8 x 3.0-4 semi-pneumatic.
- Mower Size: outfront
- Parking Brake: Wet disc, internal in wheel motor.
- Seat: High-back, "EVC" (Elastomeric Vibration Control) seat, which has no springs to break.
- Steering Control: FeatherTouch hand-control drive levers, low-force constant speed lever.
- Tractor Frame: Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.187" wall tubing with a ground clearance of 4.0", str
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Casters: 0.50" thick rear caster fork
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: New Dual Hydro-Gear 12 cc variable displacement pumps power Hydro-Gear H Series motors.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Displacement: 624
- Engine Model: CH640
- Engine Series: Command™
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7.5-gallon (28.4-L), pivoting tank for easier engine service.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- PTO Engagement: Lever-actuated clutching belt with 6" brake band.
- ROPS: Optional 2-post foldable ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0-4.5 mph (7.2 kmph) reverse.