Financing available, first 120 days no payment. After 120 days (48 months no interest)
The three best reasons to own an Exmark® Metro®: Cut. Quality. Price.
|Wheel Size||Front: 9 x 3.5-4; Drive: 13 in. x 6.5-6|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal. (18.9 L)|
|Deck Size||48 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
When shopping for a fixed-deck, gear-drive mower, you should have no trouble finding one or two of the three attributes listed above. But to get all three in a single machine, you’re looking at a Metro. Its five-inch-deep deck delivers the sought-after Exmark cut. From its rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engine to the patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) on 36- and 48-inch models, the Metro delivers the quality and features you’re looking for. All at a price that puts it within reach of virtually any budget.
- Simplified Maintenance: Its access panel makes for easy belt and blade adjustments. And less time in the shop means more time on the job.
- All-Around Performance: The Metro delivers excellent performance with speeds up to 6.2 mph and reverse assist. High-clearance, well-balanced decks also make curb climbing and trailering easy.
- Commercial Grade Engine: Equipped with the FS481V Kawasaki® V-Twin engine.
- Enhanced Control System: Our patented ECS puts the operator’s hands in a natural, neutral position to help reduce fatigue.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.40"-diameter cutter housing and 1.0” diameter spindle tube.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style: Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description: Fixed UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Curb Weight: 506
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Cup Holder: No
- Drive Tires: 13 x 6.5-6, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Drive Wheel Release: Gearbox in neutral allows unit movement without engine running.
- Electrical: No battery, recoil start.
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Height: 43.0 in. (109.2 cm)
- Length: 78.0 in. (198.1 cm)
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Standard; brake bands.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have transmission in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine.
- Steering Control: Gear drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse assist.
- Width: 57.9 in. (147.1 cm)
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Manual cutter housing and front caster spacer position adjustment.
- Drive: Belt-Drive
- Drive Description: Direct drive from transmission to double-belt wheel drives
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Engine Model: FS481V
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Fuel Indicator: None
- PTO Engagement: Lever-actuated blade engagement with blade brake.
- Speed: 2.0 mph (3.2 kmph) to 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, reverse assist.