- Command Center App Users! For dehu firmware update instructions, visit Mastering your Dri-Eaz Command Center and scroll down to "Update Your Dri-Eaz Dehumidifier's Command Hub Firmware."
- Quick Tip: To connect to the Command Center App to WiFi and enable remote control and monitoring
- Small, light Xactimate “Large” category dehu – more water removal than units 2–3 times its size!
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck.
- Fastest access inside unit for cleaning.
- Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips – make more profit!
- Water removal: 80 pts./day | 38 L/day at 80°F/60%RH (AHAM)
- 139 pts./day | 66 L/day at 90°F/90%RH
- Air movement: 121–180 CFM | 206–306 CMH
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 12.5 × 17.6 × 21.5 in. | 31.8 × 44.7 × 54.6 cm
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Weight (w/cord & hose): 65 lbs. | 29.5 kg
- Amps: 6.2A (at 80°F/60%RH)
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Sound level (avg.): 55 dB
- Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
- Air filter: 4-PRO filter
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA standards
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>L
- Legend Rewards: 1,000