- Command Center App Users! For dehu firmware update instructions, visit Mastering your Dri-Eaz Command Center and scroll down to "Update Your Dri-Eaz Dehumidifier's Command Hub Firmware."
- Quick Tip: To connect to the Command Center App to WiFi and enable remote control and monitoring
- Extreme Dewpoint Technology™ (EDT) delivers the fastest response to changing conditions.
- Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
- Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting.
- Uses all-in-one 4-PRO filter: electrostatic mesh filtration with antimicrobial treatment and odor-fighting carbon.
- Easily ductable using built-in snap-ring mount on air outlet.
- Unique spill-proof pump basin keeps in any water left after the final purge cycle.
- Fast 4-bolt access for easy cleaning and preventive maintenance.
- Practically indestructible, rolls up stairs easily and stacks for storage.
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH): 100 pts. | 47.3 liters / day
- Water removal Saturation (90°F/90% RH): 204 pts. | 96.5 liters / day
- Water removal LGR (80°F/20% RH): 40% higher than competitive units
- Process air (max.): 320 CFM
- Dimensions (H × D × W): 32.1 × 19.8 × 20.0 in. | 81.5 × 50.3 × 50.8 cm
- Weight: 103 lbs. | 46.7 kg
- Amps: 6.6A
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power: 759W
- Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
- Noise level (avg.): 53 dB
- Drain hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Air filter: 4-PRO filter
- Safety: ETL listed CSA 22.2 no. 92
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>L
- Legend Rewards: 1,000 Points