125 Clay And Trench Digger 5211 American Pneumatic Tool (APT) 7/8" x 3-1/4"
The APT Model 125 Clay Digger can be used for digging clay, shale, hard pan and frozen ground. The Model 125 is a lighter weight tool ideal for digging medium to lightly packed soil, for light demolition work as well as for tunneling around existing foundations. With its latch type retainer, lighter weight and short lengh, this tool is one of the best and easiest to handle Clay Diggers made today.
- Flapper valve design allows dirt to pass through without stopping tool
- Drop forged, D-style steel handle
- Replaceable chuck and piston stem bushing
- Latch type retainer
- Deep, case hardened forged alloy steel cylinder
- Inside trigger for better control and safety
|Power source||Air Power|