Exmark QTS452CEM34200 Quest S-Series Mower 34 Inch
Financing available, first 120 days no payment. After 120 days (48 months no interest)
The California Code of Regulations requires ROPS and seatbelt (if equipped) on all commercial mowers effective March 1, 2011. Because all Navigators were designed
with an optional ROPS accessory, they are subject to this regulation and must be fitted with this ROPS. The part # to order for the Navigator ROPS is 126-0369.
Professional-grade quality with a little something extra.
|Engine Type||452 Single|
|Transmission||Two Hydro-Gear ZT2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir|
|Wheel Size||Front: 11 x 4-5; Drive: 18 x 6-8|
|Fuel Capacity||2.9 gal. (11 L)|
|Deck Size||34 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
The Quest S-Series truly goes the extra mile, providing all the amenities of the E-Series plus even more commercial-grade features. Like the ultra-smooth serviceable ZT2800—standard on the 50” model. Or the Series 2 fabricated deck. It’s heavy-duty 10-gauge steel and welded wear strip gives you a great cutting machine that will last. So, if you’re looking for the ultimate commercial-grade residential riding mower, look no further than the Quest S-Series, from Exmark.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 34"
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 17.50" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Height: 45.4 in (115.3 cm)
- Length: 74.7 in. (189.7 cm)
- Width: 45.6 in. (115.8 cm)
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Drive Tires: 18 x 6-8, 4-ply Turf Tech TL
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 ribbed tread, pneumatic
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Carb Compliant: No
- Casters: .25" thick caster yoke arms
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Displacement: 452
- Engine Model: 452
- Engine Series: Single
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 80-ft-lbs clutch
- ROPS: None
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Standard Rear Engine Guard: Provides added production to the engine components from damage by brush and debris.
- Simple Adjustment: With a single-point height adjust, it’s easy to adjust the Quest’s cutting deck.
- Automatic Braking System: For added safety, whenever the Quest’s controls are positioned outward, its parking brake is applied automatically.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Comfort Comes Standard: Its premium, ergonomically designed seat system provides a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain.
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Welded and Fabricated Deck: Our deck system offers added strength and commercial durability.
- Hitch Kit: Standard feature on S-Series. Provides mounting access to pull a cart or other accessories.